  >From:
  Rik
  Rasmussen
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 2:18
AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker]
  AutoOptTools.DLL

  The
  .dll file is not in the zip file.

  Rik RasmussenStock Analyzer mailing list moderator<A
  href=""
  target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Dugas
    [mailto:sjdugas@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 12:19
    AMTo: amibrokerSubject: [amibroker]
    AutoOptTools.DLL
    Hi All,

    For anyone that is interested, I have added the TSF and
    LinearReg indicators to the AutoOptTools.DLL.  AFL codes are included
    in the zip file. Thank you.

    SteveSend BUG REPORTS to
    bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
    <A