RE: [amibroker] Re: amibroker e-signal backfil only a few days

Or a
computer term :)
But
LIFO not FIFO for stacks.
<SPAN
class=192204304-23052003><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
<SPAN
class=192204304-23052003>Bob

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:12
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: amibroker e-signal backfil only a few days
  <SPAN
  class=761220804-23052003>First In First Out    it is an
  accounting term where the you value inventory based on the cost of the
  inventory at the time you purchased it rather than its current replacement
  cost.

  Regards,
  Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
  [mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 5:01
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: amibroker e-signal backfil only a few days
  Hi Ken,

  can you please tell me what is meant with FIFO

  Thanks

  Thomas Zmuck <<A
  href="">thomas.zm@xxxxxx>
  www.tradingbasis.com

  On Thu, 22 May 2003 15:06:32 -0400

  href="">mailto:brygghuset@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">mailto:brygghuset@x...]

  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas
  Zmuck <thomas.zm@x...>
  > wrote:
  > > > Hi Jayson,
  > > >
  > > > i use 5 min interval, but i see also on the bottom title
  bar that
  > no
  > > > more quotes are downloading.
  > > >
  > > > I have also ADSL, so from internet connection it should be
  no
  > > problem.
  > > >
  > > > I have also created a new test-database with only 2
  tickers to be
  > > sure
  > > > that no other quotes are downloaded in the
  background.

  href="">jcasavant@x...> wrote:

  > > you are collecting 1 min then wanting to view an EOD chart then
  you
  > > need a huge number of" bars to load" to see any significant
  EOD

  href="">mailto:thomas.zm@x...]
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  charts.