[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to predict the NASDAQ Index?

Hey. Nice idea. Intriguing. I have to admit, it could work.
Certainly it has so far, and it looks like you predicted yesterday's
falloff when others missed it. I took the advice and sold some of my
NASDAQ Index Fund short at the beginning of the day. Thanks.

Hope you don't mind a suggestion. What about adding in an estimate
for the end of next quarter (September 30, 2003), and the end of the
year? Just a thought.

www.celebratingonline.com

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Fibonacci"
<sfibonacci@xxxx> wrote:

I've been studying investments and statistics for some time. I have
an MBA from a major university, and have developed some theories
about how the markets and investor behavior patterns work. Last
year, I developed a technique for predicting the direction of the
stock market by using group forecasting. I created a website to test
it out. Everybody who wants to can make their prediction. The
overall result of everybody's entry gives us our predicted trend.

So far, we've been predicting monthly trends, and have had four
straight months of accurate predictions! The results are good enough
that I've decided to try predicting weekly trends. And I'd like to
expand the number of people whose predictions are included. So, I'm
inviting members of this group to participate.

It's absolutely free, I promise. Just go to:

www.celebratingonline.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM