[amibroker] Beta function added to AmiBroker Library

I have
just uploaded a function to calculate beta.  Here is the description that I
provided with that function:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
function calculates beta for any stock against an index or another stock.
Caution... beta calculations typically have long lookback periods.  This
could eat a lot of your data prior to generating any values.  Most data
providers use a five year lookback (1225 days).  I think you can have
meaningful beta figures using 125 to 250 days, particularly in the current
market conditions.

Beta
calculations usually take "risk-free returns" into consideration.  This
function does not, as most AmiBroker users probably do not have access to the
relevant data.  If there are enough people interested, I will release the
version that does use risk-free returns as part of the
formula.

The
following is an example of calculating beta against the S&P500 index for 125
days:

ForeignClose = Foreign(".SPX","Close",Fixup=1);  Beta =
crBeta(ForeignClose,Close,125);