Re: [amibroker] Re: Color coding of bars

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>

Here's an example that will work...

PlotForeign( "^DJI", "Dow Jones", <FONT
color=#ffffff>colorRed );

Good luck, Ron
<BLOCKQUOTE

  --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Graham" <gkavanagh@x...>
  wrote:> I believe you can do this with GraphBarColor=color:>
  this is exactly what I've done already, but only the color of the
  candle outline gets changed, the body is always filled in black when
  the candle has a filled instead of hollow body.I haven't found
  anything in the help file how to change the color used for filling the
  body of a candle.Basically I don't think it's a drawback if the color
  for the candle outline and candle body can be specified separately (in
  fact this would add additional flexibility).   My point is just
  that I don't know how the color of candle body can be specified in
  AFL.If Amibroker doesn't support it yet that the color for the
  candle body can be specified, just another variable would need to be
  introduced, e.g. GraphNCandleBodyColorSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.