[amibroker] Re: Color coding of bars

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> I believe you can do this with GraphBarColor=color:

this is exactly what I've done already, but only the color of the
candle outline gets changed, the body is always filled in black when
the candle has a filled instead of hollow body.

I haven't found anything in the help file how to change the color
used for filling the body of a candle.

Basically I don't think it's a drawback if the color for the candle
outline and candle body can be specified separately (in fact this
would add additional flexibility).   My point is just that I don't
know how the color of candle body can be specified in AFL.

If Amibroker doesn't support it yet that the color for the candle
body can be specified, just another variable would need to be
introduced, e.g. GraphNCandleBodyColor

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM