RE: [amibroker] Re: programming 101A

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
think it has something to do with recognition of the new line
character.

Rik RasmussenStock Analyzer mailing list moderator<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mark Allen
  [mailto:mpa@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 7:00
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: programming 101ARik,I don't have a solution,
  just an observation that I also started receiving the same as you (only from
  Anthony) when I was using Outlook. It wasn't always that way, and I think it
  even stopped before I switched to Eudora in April. This seems to indicate
  something in Outlook itself, though perhaps not universal in application (ie,
  doesn't seem to happen to everyone). I've probably raised more
  questions than answers, but mention it in support of the proposition that
  you're not just going insane
  ;)Regards,        Mark