RE: [amibroker] For Those Reluctant to share Trading Formulas

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1) Commercial insitutions do not publish their best trading
systems, neither do most professional
traders.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2) Most people who encourage others to publish their best systems
do not have a good system of their own and looking for an easy way to riches. I
doubt that if they had a good system that they would make it
public.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>3) It is a fact that many good ideas and/or systems
are not recognized because they are not presented on a platter, complete
with salad and bun, ready for consumption.  ... and a money-back garantee
:-) Some serious research on this list and in the archives will reveal many
excellen ideas, even ready formulas.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>4) One can, in allmost all cases, share ideas and basic research without
revealing the entire trading system. Many do so on this list very
generously - I owe them many thanks for spawning new ideas and for taking the
time to discuss and explain the principles
involved.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>h
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>ps. I often put my foot in my mouth and miss the many ways in which
the written word can be interpreted: no insult intended
:-)))
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bluesinvestor
  [mailto:investor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: May 19, 2003 3:25
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  For Those Reluctant to share Trading Formulas

  <SPAN
  >"No man can learn
  what he has not preparation for learning, however
  <SPAN
  >near<FONT
  face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN
  > to his eyes is the
  object. A chemist may tell his most precious
  <SPAN
  >secrets<FONT
  face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN
  > to a carpenter, and
  he shall be never the wiser - the secrets
  <SPAN
  >he<FONT
  face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN
  > would not utter to a