[amibroker] Re: programming 101A

Sid,

how straight forward it is depends on what is being done in TS. Some
things are very straight forward. some would not have been doable
before for/while/if/else without a vb/j script

Fred

When you want me to take a look at it for you, send it along to
ftonetti AT optonline.net

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM