  >From:
  Steve and Bee
  Grobler
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 4:16
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Printing?

  Hi Tomasz,

  I've been using 3.4 Beta and now V3.4 full
  release for a few days. I like many of the new features you've added. Of
  course, no matter what you do, we users will always think of more things for
  you to implement :)

  For example:

  Printing - for the first time I tried to print
  a chart and found that the print preview only shows one of the graphs at a
  time. I'd like to be able to print everything that is displayed in the window,
  ie price chart plus all the indicator charts I've got open.

  Installing a new version - I always get a
  little bit worried when I install a new version because I don't know if the
  install is going to overwite something I've changed. For example I have edited
  the import.types and .format files and I always have to remember to back them
  up then merge my changes into the new files after I've installed. So I tend to
  use the upgrade rather than full install in case the full install loses
  all the other things I've changed. Maybe a readme file supplied with the new
  release or upgrade can help to explain what the install will do?

  Steve