[amibroker] Array processing in Loops (Dimitris) [was] Re: The use of the Powsmooth

Dimitris,
Thanks for laying this out so clearly for me.  The light bulb finally
went on (in my mind, it's an American expression).
Mark
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM