Re: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs Flip

 I'm using 4.36.0, it started with an earlier beta upgraded and has persisted until now.  I had not been copying anything from cd-rom, but I checked and there were no read-only files in directory.--- On Tue 05/13, Tomasz Janeczko < amibroker@xxxxxx > wrote:
From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto: amibroker@xxxxxx]To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDate: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:23:30 +0200Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs Flip

Richard, Are you sure that none of the files inside AmiBroker directory are marked as read-only?(this can happen if you copy them back from read-only media like CD-ROM) Which AB version are you using? Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
----- Original Message ----- From: richard To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 5:03 AMSubject: RE: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs Flip

Had I not done it myself, I probably wouldn't have noticed.I have been having a watchlist problem, maybe you can help.I created two watchlists: (1) Real Estate, & (2) Real Estate Secondary. (1) appears in the Workspace area and (2) does not. I created them at the same time and both have tickers. I have confirmed the existence of tickers in these lists both by checking the Organize Assignments window and by exporting the watchlists. Both prove that the lists do in fact contain tickers. I have renamed each watchlist so as to be assured the (2) name was not too long or did not contain an undisplayable character. I have closed and opened Ami several times, as well as selected Refresh All from the View menu. Nothing is working. The watchlist in question is WL #12. While writing this email I had a couple more ideas and discovere d that now WL #0 is no longer working either - AACCKK!I am going insane. Help..help .
 .e..e.kel!@x#$

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on the Web!