  >From:
  richard

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 5:03 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Help with ExRem
  vs Flip

      Had I not done it myself, I
        probably wouldn't have noticed.I have been having a watchlist
        problem, maybe you can help.I created two watchlists: (1) Real
        Estate, & (2) Real Estate Secondary. (1) appears in the Workspace
        area and (2) does not. I created them at the same time and both have
        tickers. I have confirmed the existence of tickers in these lists both
        by checking the Organize Assignments window and by exporting the
        watchlists. Both prove that the lists do in fact contain tickers. I have
        renamed each watchlist so as to be assured the (2) name was not too long
        or did not contain an undisplayable character. I have closed and opened
        Ami several times, as well as selected Refresh All from the View menu.
        Nothing is working. The watchlist in question is WL #12. While writing
        this email I had a couple more ideas and discovere d that now WL #0 is
        no longer working either - AACCKK!I am going insane. Help..help
        ..e..e.kel!@x#$
        <BLOCKQUOTE

  Join Excite! - <A href=""
  target=_blank>http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on