RE: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs Flip/Watchlists

Richard: I do not have much to offer
except earlier this evening I “thought” I had named a new watchlist
and put some tickers in it, but later it was not present.  Perhaps I only
dreamed I had completed the step much like much of my lengthy “To Do”
list.  However, I would suggest IMPORTING the tickers into the No 2 watchlist
and see if that does not make it show up in the Workspace.  If you can see
the watchlist in Organize, then empty it.  Go to Catagories and Rename it
(Again).  Then IMPORT the tickers into it.  Another thing to try is
to use the right click menu and Add a ticker to it.  The thing I noticed
earlier was that the watchlist name was listed in several menus but not in the
Workspace—until I (re)Imported tickers into it.

I dunno…maybe it will help, maybe
not.

Ken