Re: [amibroker] Re: Database purify tool - short instructions

All:

Actually, in practice there is another way that
usually works.  When there is an error many data suppliers have it fixed
before too long, especially if they are notified.  Then just
recollect.  There is a time delay, but accuracy is maintained.
Depending on the system or methodology used, this may or may not be
important.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE