RE: [amibroker] One stock only?

<SPAN
class=390402615-27042003>Bill,
won't say I trade just 1 stock but I do tend to trade a small handful of stocks.
IMO stocks tend to have a personality and focusing on a few you know well pays
off.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: billpritjr
[mailto:billpritjr@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 2:55
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] One
stock only?Wonder if anyone trades one stock only, all
year long? The holding time frame would be 2 weeks to 2 months, which fits
into my own personal TA strategy of moving average crossovers.I came
across this idea while running scans and having to wade thru mounds of
charts.Maybe its better to find ten good stocks, that respond well to
trend following indicators, such as the 20-day SMA?when warranted,
LONG and SHORT as need beone such example is HITKany ideas,
recommendations?Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.