[amibroker] One stock only?

Wonder if anyone trades one stock only, all year long? The holding
time frame would be 2 weeks to 2 months, which fits into my own
personal TA strategy of moving average crossovers.

I came across this idea while running scans and having to wade thru
mounds of charts.

Maybe its better to find ten good stocks, that respond well to trend
following indicators, such as the 20-day SMA?

when warranted, LONG and SHORT as need be

one such example is HITK

any ideas, recommendations?

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM