RE: [amibroker] 10 uses for the #Include

Arthur,

The last line of your communication sums up the AB
group i.e people with programming inclinations wanting
ever increasing sophistication.

Maybe it is the author's wish to focuss AB on the
system trading community. If so it would be nice to
know the same.  One can then write off the small sum
spent on acquiring AB and move on. If that is not the
case maybe TJ would like to take up things
discretionary traders who are not programming geniuses
would like to see in the program.

Some things that I for instance would like to see are
multple time frame analysis,making trendline studies
etc live i.e. enabling setting of alarms on them,
making the data sources plugins more comprehensive(I
for one find importing ascii data every time a new bar
is added to the database very irritating). This is
just some loud thinking on my part. If other
discretionary traders would chip in with their
thoughts it would be very helpful. Also perhaps TJ
would like to share his views on whether he intends to
address the concerns/requiremetns of people like me as
well or not and where do these concerns stand in his
scheme of things?

Insofar as the vociferous system guys are concerned
allow me to say this, it is not my intention to pick
up a fight with this post. If you dont like any part
of the message you know where the delete key is.

Rakesh

--- Arthur Sawilejskij <arthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
At 05:49 PM 26/04/2003 +1000, you wrote:
:
>Herman, where are you that places you in time about
12 hours ahead ofthe
>east coast of Australia?
>
>It's not often I see posts dated before Australia's
time zone, mostplaces
>are behind us.
>
>Curiously,
>
>Mark

Hi Mark,

What have you been up to the last 2 weeks?

How was your Easter?

I've been busy gearing up to start day trading with
DFF.

This has meant expanding my watchlist from 20 odd
stock to the top 200 -over the next few weeks some of
those will get cut for various reasons -probably
mainly liquidity or lack of volatility.

I should get my account active on Monday - I've been
paper trading daytrades the last few weeks - had some
good winners and some losers. Thething is to cut the
losses as quickly as possible - and let the profitsrun
- banks have been good the last two weeks.

Taken a lot of work to get up to speed - I use a card
system and diary torecord stuff for companies.

Sure, I base my trade on TA - but also can't ignore
some of the news andfundamentals out there to confirm
the moves.

So, what, if anything, have you been up to the last
two weeks tradingwise?

Hasn't AB turned into a bit of a bun fight, eh - they
seem to have lostall focus - it's more of a
programming group now rather than a group oftraders
using a common software.

Arthur

Terms of Service.

http://search.yahoo.com