RE: [amibroker] 10 uses for the #Include

At 05:49 PM 26/04/2003 +1000, you wrote: : >Herman, where are you that places you in time about 12 hours ahead of the >east coast of Australia? > >It's not often I see posts dated before Australia's time zone, most places >are behind us. > >Curiously, > >Mark Hi Mark, What have you been up to the last 2 weeks? How was your Easter? I've been busy gearing up to start day trading with DFF. This has meant expanding my watchlist from 20 odd stock to the top 200 - over the next few weeks some of those will get cut for various reasons - probably mainly liquidity or lack of volatility. I should get my account active on Monday - I've been paper trading day trades the last few weeks - had some good winners and some losers. The thing is to cut the losses as quickly as possible - and let the profits run - banks have been good the last two weeks. Taken a lot of work to get up to speed - I use a card system and diary to record stuff for companies. Sure, I base my trade on TA - but also can't ignore some of the news and fundamentals out there to confirm the moves. So, what, if anything, have you been up to the last two weeks trading wise? Hasn't AB turned into a bit of a bun fight, eh - they seem to have lost all focus - it's more of a programming group now rather than a group of traders using a common software. Arthur Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------------------------- Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/) -------------------------------------------- Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.