RE: [amibroker] 10 uses for the #Include

<SPAN
class=814271115-27042003>Rakesh,
<SPAN
class=814271115-27042003>
see
below......
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Rakesh Sahgal
[mailto:rakeshsahgal@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 1:28
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] 10
uses for the #Include
Arthur,The last line of your communication sums up the
ABgroup i.e people with programming inclinations wantingever increasing
sophistication.Some things that I for instance would like to see
aremultple time frame analysis,<FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2>

<SPAN
class=814271115-27042003>See the time frame DLL in the 3rd party section of the
AB web site

 making trendline
studiesetc live i.e. enabling setting of alarms on them,<SPAN
class=814271115-27042003><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>

That is
currently available... I just posted the code 2 days ago in response to some one
asking questions about alertIf. I use audible alarms every day. the code I
posted allows for 3 different trend lines to trigger an alarm for crosses in
either direction.......

 making the data sources
plugins more comprehensive(Ifor one find importing ascii data every time a
new baris added to the database very irritating). This isjust some loud
thinking on my part. If otherdiscretionary traders would chip in with
theirthoughts it would be very helpful. <SPAN
class=814271115-27042003><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>

This depends on your
data source. QP and TC2000 databases currently are read directly via their
respective plug ins. I believe this is also now possible with mytrack. If you
are talking about free data from Yahoo or MSN then this data can be
automatically updated via amiquote.......

 Also perhaps TJwould
like to share his views on whether he intends toaddress the
concerns/requiremetns of people like me aswell or not and where do these
concerns stand in hisscheme of things?Insofar as the vociferous
system guys are concernedallow me to say this, it is not my intention to
pickup a fight with this post. If you dont like any partof the message
you know where the delete key is.Rakesh--- Arthur
Sawilejskij <arthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:---------------------------------At 05:49 PM 26/04/2003 +1000,
you wrote::>Herman, where are you that places you in time about12
hours ahead ofthe >east coast of Australia?>>It's not often
I see posts dated before Australia'stime zone, mostplaces >are behind
us.>>Curiously,>>MarkHi Mark,What
have you been up to the last 2 weeks?How was your Easter?I've
been busy gearing up to start day trading withDFF.This has meant
expanding my watchlist from 20 oddstock to the top 200 -over the next few
weeks some ofthose will get cut for various reasons -probablymainly
liquidity or lack of volatility.I should get my account active on Monday
- I've beenpaper trading daytrades the last few weeks - had somegood
winners and some losers. Thething is to cut thelosses as quickly as possible
- and let the profitsrun- banks have been good the last two
weeks.Taken a lot of work to get up to speed - I use a cardsystem
and diary torecord stuff for companies.Sure, I base my trade on TA - but
also can't ignoresome of the news andfundamentals out there to
confirmthe moves.So, what, if anything, have you been up to the
lasttwo weeks tradingwise?Hasn't AB turned into a bit of a bun
fight, eh - theyseem to have lostall focus - it's more of aprogramming
group now rather than a group oftradersusing a common
software.ArthurYahoo! Groups SponsorSend BUG REPORTS
to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
page:<A
group FAQ at:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYour
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!Terms of
Service.__________________________________Do you Yahoo!?The
New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.<A
href="">http://search.yahoo.comSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.