[amibroker] Re: Acceleration index?

I think we are missing the point here. I never intended volume to be a
factor. The example that I am giving here is like that of a car. In
order to climb a slope it needs speed and Gas. If the Gas runs out
before optimum speed obviously he will not make it to the top. The
optimum speed is determined by the previous time the same thing was
accomplished. So in a sense the time it took to say get a previous
rise of 20% could be compared to current price action as see if the
20% rise is achievable this time.

Just my thoughts.

In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dom1_1998" <dominick@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Leif:
>
> How much of a help was your indicator to you?  I imagine you could
> also use On Balance Volume as well.  I've done that but I didn't find
> it much help.
>
> I'm guessing you're referring to end of day data.  Unfortunately to be
> accurate the data should be intra-day.
>
> Dominick

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM