From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, April 26, 2003 1:54:45 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] 10 uses for the #Include

It interacts as if you pasted that code into your formula rather than have
it in a separate file.  That's it.

So the word "interact" is not really applicable.  It seems like you're
looking for more than there is. Its not like a Subroutine in some languages
where you pass that subroutine some values and the subroutine works on them
and passes them back.