  >From:
  <A title=johngalt1234@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">Eugene
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 9:54
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Acceleration
  I think we are missing the point here. I never intended
  volume to be afactor. The example that I am giving here is like that of a
  car. Inorder to climb a slope it needs speed and Gas. If the Gas runs
  outbefore optimum speed obviously he will not make it to the top.
  Theoptimum speed is determined by the previous time the same thing
  wasaccomplished. So in a sense the time it took to say get a
  previousrise of 20% could be compared to current price action as see if
  the20% rise is achievable this time. Just my
  thoughts.In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dom1_1998"
  <dominick@xxxx> wrote:> Hi Leif:> > How much of a
  help was your indicator to you?  I imagine you could> also use On
  Balance Volume as well.  I've done that but I didn't find> it much
  help. > > I'm guessing you're referring to end of day
  data.  Unfortunately to be> accurate the data should be
  intra-day.  > > DominickSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.