[amibroker] Re: Acceleration index?

Hi,

I have done such indicator based on Volume and Price movement.

For down leg A - B calcualte the difference between total up/down
volume =V1. Divide V1 with price change A - B = Leg1Val

For current up leg B - C calculate difference between up/down volume
=V2, Divide V2 with price change B - C = Leg2Val.

Plot Leg1Val/Leg2Val.

Best Regards
Leif

Get A Free Psychic Reading!