[amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker

Thanks Tomasz but it would be great if that cound find it's way into
the user's guide because that's what most people refer to when they
code, not the old release notes.  Especially people who buy AB after
release notes.

> YES THEY DO SUPPORT VARIABLE PERIOD
> ===========================
>
> As for documentation: it is not mentioned in the User's Guide but
> "release notes" document lists them (excerpt):
>
> VERSION 3.60 RELEASE NOTES
> a.. Variable-period HHV, HHVBars, LLV, LLVBars, Sum(), Ref()
functions (EXPERIMENTAL)
> a.. Polymorphic AFL function dispatcher choosing optimized version
of the function depending if parameters are time-variant or not

> CHANGES FOR VERSION 3.95.0 (as compared to 3.93.1)
>

>   a.. new functions in AFL:
>   Weighted Moving Average - WMA( array, periods ) - accepts variable
periods (array)
>   Double Exponential Moving Average - DEMA( array, periods ) -
accepts variable periods (array)
>   Triple Exponential Moving Average - TEMA( array, periods ) -
accepts variable periods (array)

> VERSION 3.70 RELEASE NOTES
>
> Variable-period simple moving average (MA function) does not crash
if periods array has {empty} entries at the beginning

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Groups