Re: [amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker

YES THEY DO SUPPORT VARIABLE PERIOD
===========================

As for documentation: it is not mentioned in the User's Guide but
"release notes" document lists them (excerpt):

VERSION 3.60 RELEASE NOTES
a.. Variable-period HHV, HHVBars, LLV, LLVBars, Sum(), Ref() functions (EXPERIMENTAL)
a.. Polymorphic AFL function dispatcher choosing optimized version of the function depending if parameters are time-variant or not

CHANGES FOR VERSION 3.95.0 (as compared to 3.93.1)

  a.. new functions in AFL:
  Weighted Moving Average - WMA( array, periods ) - accepts variable periods (array)
  Double Exponential Moving Average - DEMA( array, periods ) - accepts variable periods (array)
  Triple Exponential Moving Average - TEMA( array, periods ) - accepts variable periods (array)

VERSION 3.70 RELEASE NOTES

Variable-period simple moving average (MA function) does not crash if periods array has {empty} entries at the beginning

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com