Re: [amibroker] decrease values - 4.31.1 beta

Thomas,

I think it depends if AB will allow the construct
of X=X-1;

TJ had indicated at one time this was not legal (in
AB), but it may have changed.

The functional code would be something like
this:
(I have not looked at the details of  the if
and while structures yet, so this is not actual working code, but just the
concept)

If  PeakBars(Close,Per) > 10
//enter the loop if ....

While YourCriteria