[amibroker] decrease values - 4.31.1 beta

Hello,

Basic  question to the newest beta:

I have a trendline detection formula and principle i have the value of
"per"  for percentage change and as a result i receive the number of
bars from detected peak to the last bar:    "Xa_to_end".

Is it possible to define that the formula should decrease the value of
"per" until   "Xa_to_end"   reaches my criterion.

This would make it possible to detect really shortterm breakouts, where
the peak is in the last 10 days for example.

Hope for any help

--
Thomas Zmuck <thomas.zm@xxxxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM