[amibroker] Yahoo problem?

Has anyone started having problems receiving messages
from this and other Yahoo groups in the last day?  In my case, many (not
all) messages now popup a script error message box (see attached).  Double
click YES on the box and things go normally until the next time.  To the
best of my knowledge no settings have been changed (e.g., IE advanced script
options, etc.).  Any clue as to what is going on?

TIA.

Bill