[amibroker] Re: Yahoo problem?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
I have not been getting any e-mails from this group since late
yesterday, had to go back to groups.yahoo.com to get the messages.
ron

> Has anyone started having problems receiving messages from this
and other Yahoo groups in the last day?  In my case, many (not all)
messages now popup a script error message box (see attached).
Double click YES on the box and things go normally until the next
time.  To the best of my knowledge no settings have been changed
(e.g., IE advanced script options, etc.).  Any clue as to what is
going on?

> TIA.
>
> Bill

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM