  >From:
  wavemechanic

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">AmiBroker, yahoogroups
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 10:19
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Yahoo problem?

  Has anyone started having problems receiving
  messages from this and other Yahoo groups in the last day?  In my case,
  many (not all) messages now popup a script error message box (see
  attached).  Double click YES on the box and things go normally until the
  next time.  To the best of my knowledge no settings have been changed
  (e.g., IE advanced script options, etc.).  Any clue as to what is going
  on?

  TIA.

  BillSend
  group FAQ at: <A