[amibroker] Re: Real World Systems

Dingo,

In the past when I had included Expectancy as part of the
calculations in the EquityLine generation it required the
Buy/Sell/Short/Cover array.  This was the only statistical item
present in that indicator that required those arrays so as a result
of removing that statistical item I have also removed the references
to that B/S/S/C Arrays.  It now only depends on Equity() or
~CompEquity in the case of wanting to run a similar version for
Composites/Baskets/Portfolios etc.  The problem of course is that
because AB still allows one to be more then 100% invested using
Portfolios the reporting is not accurate for those.

Fred

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM