[amibroker] Re: Real-world trading

Chuck,

I can tell from messages that you've posted in the past that you are thorough in your testing ...

Without giving away the farm as it were I am interested in the kinds of systems you develop and trade, do they in general look for certain kinds of conditions like for example a Raschke "grail" set up or do they more belong to the timing of things with in the larger trend or ?

I think you are far beyond most here or at least me in terms of how you go about selecting stocks to trade beyond whether or not they match some pattern in a generalized way.  I've heard you speak of volume > X etc., but I think most here or at least I would benefit from any and all information you'd be willing to share about how you pare down 10,000 tradable issues into something more manageable on a real time basis.

Regards, Fred