RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA Examples

Tomasz:

As always, you have good sound advice.  However......

You say, "Here is a fast sports car, very versatile and powerful.  It
has 7 forward gears, but if you are a beginner, do not worry....always
stay in maximum of 4th gear. Plenty of nice driving is possible in 4th
gear.   Wait until you become more experienced before you try gears 5,
6, and 7."

I say, "Thank you for providing such a nimble sports car, but I am in a
race, and I do not think I can finish even 10th in this race, until I
get out past 4th gear.  If you or others would just provide some more
examples of how to use 5th and 6th gear, then I could more confidently
try them. Maybe even copy your use of them. Then, probably, I will have
enough experience to try 7th gear on my own."

More examples is all I am asking for....my objective is not to stay in
4th gear.

Thanks,

Ken