Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA Examples

Ken,

Very nice story :-)

As per your request, attached is a Parabolic SAR formula

that I have rewritten from JScript version
(<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=242<FONT
size=2>)

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com