Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA released

Tomasz,

congratulations! and many many thanks for all this.

There is really no time to get bored.

I suppose we all feel previleged to work with your support.

--
Franco

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new beta version (4.31.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
>
> It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/members/bin/ab4310beta.exe
>
> If you forgot your user name / password to the members area
> you can use automatic reminder service at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
>
> This release brings huge improvement to AFL:
> *for* and *while *loops and *if-else* flow control statements.
>
> Native AFL loops run 2..3 times faster than JScript (according to my
> preliminary tests on arrays with 1000-5000 bars)
>
> For more details and example code please read the following "READ ME" text.
>
> NOTE: from now on all beta releases will be available to registered
> users only (in member area).
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM