[amibroker] Video resolution of posted messages

On my notebook, the optimum video resolution is 1600x1200 which
results in VERY SMALL icons and text.

Unfortunately, selecting a lower video resolution results in a message
on my notebook (not to mention actual results) that the optimum
resolution for my video card is 1600x1200, and lower resolutions
result in 'fuzzy' display results.

So... I am stuck with 1600x1200.

To get around the TINY fonts (and icons) displayed with 1600x1200, I
used the WinXP DPI setting feature that increased the displayed fonts
(images) by 150%.

Now, 95% of the time, my selected settings result in a display that is
'normal'.

But the problem is that 5% of the time, posts on this board come in so
small that they are hardly readable.

I use Mozilla browser, so fortunately, I can press Ctl/+ or Ctl/- to
increase or decrease the size of the fonts within the browser (this is
not a feature available in IE).

Does anyone out there have a 100% workaround for handling a super high
resolution situation? Or any idea why 5% of message board messages
come in so tiny that action is needed to enlarge them?

The only clue I have is that in my networked home, when I send a
'Post-it' note from my system to a lower Res system, the resulting
font on the receiving is HUGE. And when the other system sends me a
Post-It not, it shows up as TINY on my system (like some of the
message board posts).

And for those of you that might be considering the purchase of a PC
system with a 'Super Hi-Res' video board... think twice about it
before buying, ie. do you really need Super Hi-Res, or not?

Phsst

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM