RE: [amibroker] Intraday testing

At 12:14 PM 10/04/2003 +0800, you wrote:
:
Arthur,
I believe AB keeps moving forward from one period to another irrespective
of dates, unless you specify an end of range. Even a sell at the last
time of the day would stop any carry over to next day.

Perhaps try, in addition to your normal
condition

Sell = valuewhen(hour()>ref(hour(),1),c) or
YourSellCondition;
Ah, ok - thanks for that.
I see also I will have to do the same for the buy - as it's also
taking  the price from the pre-open - which is
unrealistic.
Arthur

Cheers,
Graham