From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 19:32:21
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] trades displayed on price chart

Thanks - but  I still can't get it to work.

I had a play with layers - but that gave me no joy either.

It seems logical to me that if I display the arrows for buy and sell and
have a price chart on each sheet - the arrows should also be displayed on
the price chart.

Unless I am missing something.

Arthur

I use the plot shapes and created a new price window

Plot(C,"Candle chart",colorBlack,styleBar);

Plot(mymacd,"MACD-OBV",colorGreen,styleLine+styleLeftAxisScale);

Plot(mysignal,"Signal",colorRed,styleLine+styleLeftAxisScale);

PlotShapes( IIf( Buy, shapeUpArrow , shapeNone ), colorGreen,0,Graph0,-50 );

PlotShapes( IIf( Sell, shapeDownArrow  , shapeNone ), colorRed,0,Graph0,-50
);

Cheers,
Graham

http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading