RE: [amibroker] trades displayed on price chart

Thanks - but  I still can't get it to work.
I had a play with layers - but that gave me no joy either.
It seems logical to me that if I display the arrows for buy and sell and
have a price chart on each sheet - the arrows should also be displayed on
the price chart.
Unless I am missing something.
Arthur

use the plot shapes and created a new price window

Plot(C,"Candle
chart",colorBlack,styleBar);

Plot(mymacd,"MACD-OBV",colorGreen,styleLine+styleLeftAxisScale);

Plot(mysignal,"Signal",colorRed,styleLine+styleLeftAxisScale);

PlotShapes(
IIf(
Buy,
shapeUpArrow