Re: [amibroker] Developing a Bands System Using Moving Trends

Hi Steve,
I used the TSF (time series forecast) function:

/*
   Moving Trend Bands (MTB)  [experimental]
   Written 030408We by uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Similar to Bollinger Bands, maybe better?
*/
// mid = LinearReg(C, Prefs(4));
   mid = TSF(C, Prefs(4));

   sd  = StDev(mid, Prefs(4));