RE: [amibroker] Re: Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

One of the ways to see if something is possible is to ask TJ
if it can be changed. Earlier today I sent a request to TJ to see if the IB
list can be broken down into groupings like any directory tree. Coincidence
that you are bringing this up here.

Oh I don$B!G(Bt quite know why needing different indicators for
different window panes is a problem. I could see problems if one indicator has
different parts that are seen in different panes.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia