[amibroker] Re: Showing Custom indicator names in Ami "Indicator Name"

Yeah I think I'll send him the email
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> One of the ways to see if something is possible is to ask TJ if it
can be
> changed. Earlier today I sent a request to TJ to see if the IB
list can be
> broken down into groupings like any directory tree. Coincidence
that you are
> bringing this up here.
>
> Oh I don”Ēt quite know why needing different indicators for
different window
> panes is a problem. I could see problems if one indicator has
different
> parts that are seen in different panes.
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
>
>  <http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading>
> http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
>
>  <http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia>
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

Everything
> is custom tweaked which tends to quickly add to the number of
indicators.

> First thing that I did was to set the max number of indicators in
> Preferences to 2000.
>

> -CS

Ami "Indicator
> Name"
>

> You mean if I have 30 indicatord that I want to bring over I have
> load 30 formulas into indicator window and then type in their name
> and save. This is a very long winded process.
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <csaxe@xxxx> wrote:
> > Exactly.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb
/S=1705
> 632198:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?
camp=556&ll
> ineid=3083889¢ē=egroupweb&pos=HM>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupmai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM