[amibroker] I'll teach you to become a professional trader

Greetings and salutations;

We live in uncertain times but the real champions thrive in chaos...
>From chaos stem new opportunities...

Regardless of your views of the world and the current war the world
will never be the same. My new newsletter - Market Minder is
undertaking this task; making sense of the insane world.
It will give short, intermediate, long-term trend signals of all
major contracts with accurately focus on socio political facts
overlooked by many.

Turtle traders need to be up on current events and must be detached
from emotional choices. The reality is that we have no impact on
events - we can only choose how events will affect our lives. Can we
take advantage of certain opportunities or we view ourselves as
helpless  to do so?
The last depression (and the preceeding prohibition) created most
millionaires in the US while half the country ate at soup kitchens
and migrated from desolate states to states.

The key is proper education and philosophy on how the world works.
Do I know what's coming ahead? Of course not... If I told you "I did"
I would expect you to ignore me forever. I can however teach you how
to become a professional trader, the person who is cool and detached
and won't let history affect his life negatively.

According to the Laws of evolution not the fastest, strongest animals
will survive but those that can change (evolve) best. A professional
trader can evolve.

My coaching special is, for a limited time available to give you that
is needed;
a Trader makeover, along with the Advanced Turtle Trading Course CD.

          Visit

http://homebased-books.com/special.htm
                 or
http://coach4traders.com/special.htm