From: Nigel Rowe [mailto:rho@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 2:02 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Displace in PlotShape

Ken,
	you seem to be leaving a few parameters out, see below

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:54 am, Ken Close wrote:
> Hi:
>
> In using the following statement to plot an arrow, I find that I can
not
> move its placement up and down as stated in the help syntax
>
> Help file says:
> SYNTAX  PlotShapes( shape, color, layer = 0, yposition = graph0,
>    offset = -12 );
>
> My command:
>
> PlotShapes(IIf(Cross(Acc,0),shapeSmallUpTriangle,shapeNone),2);

This plots a SmallUpTriangle in whatever color you have custom2 set to.

> If I put in:
>
> PlotShapes(IIf(Cross(Acc,0),shapeSmallUpTriangle,shapeNone),2,-x);
>   For any value of x

This does the same, but puts it on layer '-x'.

So (for example) to plot a hollowCircle on 'daily' layer (2), and
located
exactly on the BuyPrice.

	PlotShapes(IIf(Buy, shapeHollowCircle, shapeNone), colorGreen, 2,
BuyPrice,0);

To move the shape up, change the 0 to a +ve number, to move it down,
a -ve
number.  (Note that the symbols are all approx 11 pixels high).

So to plot a smallUpTriangle just above the high

	PlotShapes(smallUpTriangle, colorGreen, 0, High, 12);

or just below the low

	PlotShapes(smallUpTriangle, colorGreen, 0, Low, -12);

Hope this helps.

--
	Nigel

> Nothing happens....the shape is plotted in the same place.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions?
>
> Ken

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM