Re: [amibroker] Re: finding the value of a cross condition

Thank you Dimitri....I was just going to post the following:

I was debugging in AA and came up with the following solution;

AddColumn(ValueWhen(Cross(fast,slow),fast),"");
AddColumn(ValueWhen(Cross(fast,slow),slow),"");
My next question was going to be....is it possible to find the value of the
exact cross value...I assume not....so I must decide to use either the fast
or slow value......
Again, thank you ....BTW...did you receive my post today.......is it helpful
? I have another Idea.....

Anthony