[amibroker] Help with reloading AB 4.30

After having the dismal experience of having to reformat my hard
drive and reload everything (problem not related to AB) I'm now
having a couple of minor problems with AB that hopefully, someone on
this list can help with.

Prior to reformatting I coppied the broker.* files and exchanged them
for the broker files that came with the new download of AB 4.3 after
reformatting.
Most of the stuff seemed to transfer over OK but I'm still stuck with
the following problems:
  1. I type in a name for a watchlist; its OK for the session but the
next time I bring up AB the name is gone (the list itself is OK) and
I'm back to "list0", "list1", etc.
  2. When I enter a new indicator in IB it too is gone in the next
session.
  3. The indicator in 2 above is gone from the chart page in the next
session (probably to be expected if the indicator isn't there
either).
  4. the "# of bars to load" in "database settings" keeps changing
back to its original (in the next session) of 250 regardless of what
I insert.

I tried downloading the version 4.3 upgrade only after installing
version 4.30 but still have the problems.

I have checked all "save on exit" boxes in "preferences" and have
installed a new "brokey.dll"-still no luck.

OK, gang.  I'm out of ideas but would sure appreciate any Guru help
from someone more versed in AB than I (most of this list).

Thanks,

Chuck

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM