RE: [amibroker] Help with reloading AB 4.30

did
you copy your brokey file? if bot you may still be in demo mode. if you no
longer have your original email tj for a duplicate..
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: chuckitall59
[mailto:chuckitall59@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 2:11
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Help
with reloading AB 4.30After having the dismal
experience of having to reformat my hard drive and reload everything
(problem not related to AB) I'm now having a couple of minor problems with
AB that hopefully, someone on this list can help with.  Prior
to reformatting I coppied the broker.* files and exchanged them for the
broker files that came with the new download of AB 4.3 after reformatting.
Most of the stuff seemed to transfer over OK but I'm still stuck with
the following problems:  1. I type in a name for a watchlist; its
OK for the session but the next time I bring up AB the name is gone (the
list itself is OK) and I'm back to "list0", "list1", etc.   2. When
I enter a new indicator in IB it too is gone in the next session.
3. The indicator in 2 above is gone from the chart page in the next session
(probably to be expected if the indicator isn't there either).   4.
the "# of bars to load" in "database settings" keeps changing back to its
original (in the next session) of 250 regardless of what I insert. I
tried downloading the version 4.3 upgrade only after installing version 4.30
but still have the problems.I have checked all "save on exit" boxes in
"preferences" and have installed a new "brokey.dll"-still no luck.
OK, gang.  I'm out of ideas but would sure appreciate any Guru help
from someone more versed in AB than I (most of this
list).Thanks,Chuck Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.