RE: [amibroker] Amibroker vs Tradestation 2000i

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Juan:
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I think that
Amibroker meets all or most of your needs. With trade station don't you have to
trade with their broker
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: emarco
[mailto:emarco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:26
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Amibroker vs Tradestation 2000i
Hi guys....I have been using MS
for  a while and I decided to switch to another software. MS 8 has many
bugs, is not very versatile for programming. So i was wondering which software
would be the best for backtesting and creating real time systems: Tradesation
2000i or Amibroker?

Also i would like to know if there
is a software that :

1) Let you use different timeframes
to create a system. For example go long when adx in 60m is above 25 (positive
trend) and exit when adx in 15m is above 25 (negative trend)?

2) I am developing a system for
bonds....and i am including the data of the night session 20pm
to8:20am........so you can eliminate gaps......I adjust the number of bars from
7 to 10 eliminating gaps. I gather the data from

1. de 3pm to 2 am,
2. 2 am to 7 am,
3. 7 am to 8:20 am

I was wondering if it is possible in
a software to reagroup this data automatically....

Thanks

JuanSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.