RE: [amibroker] MetaStock plug-in versus importing data

Chuck

I use the MS plugin for data in AB. You need to enable the
local storage. This way all the sector, watchlist settings are kept. You do not
need to re-import the MS data again as AB automatically refers to it and stores
it in its own database.

To put stocks into a watchlist, you can do an exploration of
the stocks and save the results to watchlist, or create a text file of your
stocks and import direct to a watchlist.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia